Warm Up with This Delicious Tortellini Soup Recipe
Tortellini soup is a delicious and comforting dish that is perfect for a chilly winter evening. This easy-to-make soup is packed with flavor, and is sure to warm you up and leave you feeling satisfied. This recipe is sure to become a family favorite!
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 carrots, diced
– 2 celery stalks, diced
– 4 cups vegetable broth
– 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes
– 1 teaspoon dried basil
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 package (9 ounces) refrigerated cheese tortellini
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, carrots, and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the vegetable broth, diced tomatoes, basil, oregano, thyme, pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add the tortellini and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until the tortellini is cooked through.
4. Stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese. Simmer for an additional 2 minutes, or until the soup is heated through.
5. Serve the soup warm, topped with extra Parmesan cheese, if desired. Enjoy!
#recipe tortellini soup