Warm Up This Winter with a Delicious Potato Soup Recipe
As the temperatures drop and winter sets in, it’s time to start thinking about warming up with some delicious winter dishes. Potato soup is a classic winter favorite that’s sure to warm you up and fill you up. This delicious potato soup recipe is easy to make and sure to be a hit with the whole family.
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
– 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
– 4 cups of chicken broth
– 2 cups of diced potatoes
– 1/2 cup of shredded carrots
– 1/2 cup of frozen corn
– 1/2 cup of heavy cream
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the flour and thyme and stir to combine. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Slowly add the chicken broth and whisk to combine. Bring the mixture to a boil.
4. Add the potatoes, carrots, and corn. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
5. Add the cream and stir to combine. Simmer for an additional 5 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot.
This delicious potato soup is sure to warm you up this winter. It’s easy to make and sure to be a hit with the whole family. Enjoy!
#recipe to potato soup