Warm Up This Winter With a Delicious Homemade Chili Recipe!
When the cold winter months set in, nothing beats a warm and comforting bowl of chili. Not only is chili a great way to warm up, but it can also be a hearty and delicious meal that the whole family will love. With this easy homemade chili recipe, you can enjoy a flavorful and satisfying meal in no time.
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 onion, diced
– 1 red bell pepper, diced
– 1 green bell pepper, diced
– 2 tablespoons chili powder
– 2 teaspoons ground cumin
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
– 1 pound ground beef
– 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
– 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
– 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
– 1 cup beef broth
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1. Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic, onion, and bell peppers and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the chili powder, cumin, oregano, smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Stir to combine and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the ground beef and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, until it’s browned, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the diced tomatoes, black beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, beef broth, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine.
5. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve the chili warm with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!
#recipe to homemade chili