Unlock the Perfect Roast Chicken with this Delicious Recipe
When it comes to making a roast chicken, there is no better way to ensure a delicious and juicy meal than with this simple and easy recipe. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a perfectly roasted bird that is sure to please the whole family.
-1 whole chicken
-1 teaspoon salt
-1 teaspoon black pepper
-1 teaspoon garlic powder
-1 teaspoon paprika
-1 teaspoon dried oregano
-1 teaspoon dried thyme
-1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, and thyme.
4. Rub the olive oil all over the chicken and then sprinkle the spice mixture over the chicken, making sure to cover it completely.
5. Place the chicken on a roasting pan and place in the preheated oven.
6. Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F.
7. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before carving and serving.
Enjoy your perfectly roasted chicken! With this simple recipe, you can now unlock the perfect roast chicken every time.
#recipe to roast a chicken