Treat Yourself to a Delicious Yellow Cake Recipe!
A yellow cake is a classic dessert that is sure to please any crowd. Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for a sweet treat, this delicious yellow cake recipe is sure to hit the spot. Not only is it a classic favorite, but it’s also incredibly easy to make. All you need is a few simple ingredients and a little bit of time to create a delicious dessert that everyone will love.
– 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– ¼ teaspoon salt
– 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
– 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
– 4 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup buttermilk
– 2 tablespoons yellow food coloring
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then mix in the vanilla extract.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, alternating with the buttermilk, until everything is fully incorporated.
5. Stir in the yellow food coloring until the batter is a bright yellow color.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Let the cake cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn it out onto a cooling rack and let it cool completely.
8. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of ice cream. Enjoy!
This yellow cake recipe is sure to be a hit with everyone. It’s light and fluffy, with just the right amount of sweetness and a beautiful yellow hue. Plus, it’s so easy to make that even novice bakers can whip it up in no time. So go ahead and treat yourself to this delicious yellow cake recipe – you won’t be sorry!
#recipe yellow cake