Tasty and Easy: A Delicious Recipe for Yellow Rice
Tasty and easy – A delicious recipe for yellow rice
Are you looking for a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for yellow rice? Look no further! This yellow rice recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. It is a great side dish to serve with any meal and is sure to be a hit.
– 2 cups long grain white rice
– 4 cups water
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon turmeric
– 1 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
– 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat.
2. Add the rice and stir until it is evenly coated in the oil and butter.
3. Add the water, salt, turmeric, cumin, coriander and black pepper. Stir to combine.
4. Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and cover.
5. Simmer for about 20 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed.
6. Fluff the rice with a fork and serve.
This yellow rice recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. It is easy to make and is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Serve it as a side dish with your favorite meal and enjoy!
#recipe yellow rice