Taste the Summer: A Delicious Potato Salad Recipe
Summer is the perfect time to enjoy delicious and refreshing flavors. Potato salad is an easy and delicious side dish that is perfect for a summer picnic or barbecue. This potato salad recipe is sure to be a hit with your friends and family.
– 4-5 potatoes (red or Yukon Gold)
– 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
– 2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1/4 cup of chopped red onion
– 1/4 cup of chopped celery
– 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
– 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
1. Start by washing and peeling the potatoes. Cut them into cubes and place them in a large pot of boiling water. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until they are fork tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and let them cool.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, white wine vinegar, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4. In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, mayonnaise mixture, red onion, celery, parsley, and dill. Toss to combine.
5. Taste and adjust the seasoning as desired.
6. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Enjoy!
This delicious potato salad is the perfect side dish for any summer gathering. It’s easy to make and full of flavor. Give it a try and see how much your friends and family love it!
#recipe to potato salad