Spice Up Your Next Party with Delicious Jello Shots!
Are you looking for a fun and easy way to spice up your next party? Jello shots are a great way to add some extra excitement to your get-together! Not only are they delicious and easy to make, but they’re also a great way to get your guests talking and having a good time.
Jello shots are essentially alcoholic jello, made by combining flavored gelatin with vodka, rum, or any other type of alcohol. The alcohol content can range from a mild buzz to a strong kick, depending on the amount of alcohol you choose to add.
Making jello shots is a simple process. All you need are some flavored gelatin, alcohol, and a few other ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
– 2 packages of flavored gelatin
– 2 cups boiling water
– 2 cups vodka (or other alcohol of your choice)
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 2 tablespoons cold water
1. In a large bowl, mix together the flavored gelatin and boiling water. Stir until the gelatin is completely dissolved.
2. Add the vodka and sugar, stirring until the sugar is dissolved.
3. Add the cold water and stir until everything is combined.
4. Pour the mixture into individual shot glasses or plastic cups.
5. Place the shot glasses or cups in the refrigerator and let them chill for at least 4 hours, or until the jello shots are set.
6. Serve and enjoy!
These delicious jello shots are sure to be a hit at your next party. They’re a fun and easy way to add some excitement and get your guests talking. So, what are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients and get started on making some of these tasty treats!
#recipe to jello shots