Shrimp Scampi: A Delicious and Easy Recipe for Seafood Lovers
Shrimp Scampi is a classic Italian-American dish that is sure to please seafood lovers. It’s a simple and delicious dish that is quick and easy to prepare. The combination of succulent shrimp, garlic, butter, and white wine creates a flavorful sauce that will have your taste buds singing.
This recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner, as it only takes about 30 minutes to make. Serve the shrimp scampi over a bed of linguine or your favorite pasta for a complete meal.
-1 pound of large shrimp, peeled and deveined
-3 cloves of garlic, minced
-3 tablespoons of butter
-1/2 cup of white wine
-1/4 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
-Salt and pepper to taste
-1/2 lemon, juiced
1. Begin by heating a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the butter to the skillet and let it melt.
3. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook for one minute, stirring frequently.
4. Add the shrimp to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Pour in the white wine and let it simmer for about 3 minutes.
6. Add the parsley and lemon juice and stir to combine.
7. Reduce the heat to low and let the sauce simmer for about 5 minutes.
8. Serve the shrimp scampi over a bed of linguine or your favorite pasta.
#recipe to shrimp scampi