recipe to banana pudding
Banana Pudding: A Delicious and Easy Recipe
Banana pudding is a classic and delicious dessert that is easy to make and perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or a decadent dessert, this banana pudding recipe is sure to please. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious batch of banana pudding in no time at all.
-3 large ripe bananas
-1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
-1 (5-ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
-2 cups cold milk
-1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
-1 (11-ounce) box vanilla wafers
1. Peel and slice the bananas into thin slices and place them in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk and the instant vanilla pudding mix.
3. Slowly add the cold milk and mix until the pudding is thick and creamy.
4. Add the pudding mixture to the bowl with the bananas and stir until the bananas are coated.
5. Layer the pudding and banana mixture in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
6. Top with the whipped topping and then layer the vanilla wafers on top.
7. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving.
This banana pudding is a classic, easy-to-make dessert that can be enjoyed all year round. With just a few simple ingredients, you can whip up a delicious batch of banana pudding in no time at all. Enjoy!