recipe to alfredo sauce
Alfredo Sauce – Deliciously Creamy and Easy to Make
Alfredo sauce is one of the most popular sauces in Italian cuisine. It is a creamy white sauce made with butter, cream, and Parmesan cheese. It is usually served over pasta, but can also be used to top vegetables, chicken, or fish. Alfredo sauce is incredibly easy to make and can be prepared in just a few minutes.
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 cups heavy cream
• 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
1. In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
2. Pour in the heavy cream and bring to a simmer. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Add the Parmesan cheese and stir until melted and the sauce is smooth.
4. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Serve over your favorite pasta and garnish with chopped parsley, if desired.
Alfredo sauce is a classic Italian sauce that is incredibly easy to make and is sure to please even the pickiest eaters. The combination of butter, cream, and Parmesan cheese creates a rich and creamy sauce that is perfect for topping your favorite pasta dishes. It is also a great way to add flavor to vegetables, chicken, and fish. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can whip up a delicious Alfredo sauce that your family will love. Enjoy!
#recipe #alfredo #sauce