recipe 3 bean salad
3 Bean Salad Recipe
A 3 bean salad is a classic side dish that is a staple of summer barbecues and potlucks. This easy-to-make salad is a great way to add fresh vegetables to your meal. It is also a great way to use up any extra beans you may have in your pantry. The combination of the three different beans, along with the fresh vegetables and herbs, make this salad a delicious and nutritious addition to any meal.
-1 can (15 oz) of black beans, drained and rinsed
-1 can (15 oz) of garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
-1 can (15 oz) of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
-1/2 cup of diced red onion
-1/2 cup of diced bell pepper
-1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley
-1/4 cup of olive oil
-2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
-1 teaspoon of garlic powder
-1 teaspoon of dried oregano
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the black beans, garbanzo beans, and kidney beans.
2. Add the red onion, bell pepper, and parsley to the bowl and mix well.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and mix until everything is evenly coated.
5. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour to allow the flavors to meld.
6. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
This 3 bean salad is a great way to add some extra vegetables to your meal. The combination of the three different beans provides a variety of flavors and textures, while the fresh vegetables and herbs give the salad a bright and flavorful punch. The dressing is simple but flavorful, and the salad can be served chilled or at room temperature. This salad is a great way to use up any extra beans you may have in your pantry, and it is sure to be a hit at any summer barbecue or potluck. Enjoy!
#recipe #bean #salad