No Oven Needed! Make Delicious No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies Today!
With the summer heat in full swing, it’s hard to imagine turning on the oven to bake a batch of cookies. But don’t worry, you don’t have to! You can make delicious no-bake oatmeal cookies today with just a few simple ingredients and no oven required.
These no-bake oatmeal cookies are an easy and delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth without having to turn on the oven. They’re made with just a few simple ingredients and can be ready in minutes. Plus, they’re great for kids and adults alike!
-1 cup of butter
-1 cup of white sugar
-1/2 cup of brown sugar
-2 tablespoons of milk
-2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-3 cups of quick-cooking oats
1. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the white and brown sugars, milk, and cocoa powder and stir until combined.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil and let it boil for 1 minute.
4. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract and oats.
5. Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto wax paper and let them cool for about 30 minutes.
6. Enjoy your delicious no-bake oatmeal cookies!
These no-bake oatmeal cookies are a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without having to turn on the oven. They’re easy to make and can be ready in minutes. Plus, they’re great for kids and adults alike! So, grab the ingredients and get baking – no oven required!
#recipe to no bake oatmeal cookies