Make Slime in Minutes with This Easy Recipe!
Slime is a fun and creative activity that can be enjoyed by children and adults alike. It’s also a great way to pass the time and get creative! But if you don’t have the time or the supplies to make your own slime, this easy recipe is the perfect solution. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make slime in minutes!
– 1/2 cup of white glue
– 1/2 cup of water
– 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1 tablespoon of contact lens solution
1. In a bowl, mix together the white glue and the water.
2. Add the baking soda and mix until the ingredients are fully combined.
3. Add the contact lens solution and mix until the slime starts to form.
4. Knead the slime until it is smooth and stretchy.
5. Enjoy your slime!
Making slime is a fun and easy activity that can be enjoyed by everyone. With this simple recipe, you can make slime in minutes with just a few simple ingredients. So grab your supplies and get creative with this fun activity!
#recipe to make slime