Make Roasted Pecans in Minutes With This Delicious Recipe
When it comes to snacks, roasted pecans are hard to beat. Not only are they nutritious and delicious, they’re also incredibly easy to make. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can whip up a batch of flavorful roasted pecans that will have everyone coming back for more. Here’s a delicious recipe for roasted pecans that will have you snacking in no time.
– 2 cups of pecan halves
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of light brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Spread the pecan halves out on a baking sheet.
3. In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Once melted, add the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Stir until the sugar is dissolved.
4. Pour the mixture over the pecans and use a spoon or spatula to mix until the pecans are evenly coated.
5. Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, or until the pecans are golden brown.
6. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving. Enjoy!
Making roasted pecans is an easy and delicious way to enjoy a healthy snack. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can have a batch of flavorful roasted pecans ready to enjoy. Give this recipe a try and enjoy the deliciousness of roasted pecans in no time!
#recipe to roast pecans