Lose Weight with This Delicious Low-Calorie Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and low-calorie recipe to help you lose weight, look no further! This easy-to-make dish is packed with nutrients and flavor, and is sure to help you reach your weight-loss goals.
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 bell pepper, diced
– 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
– 1/4 teaspoon cumin
– 1/4 teaspoon paprika
– 1/4 teaspoon oregano
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
– 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
– 1 cup frozen corn
– 1/2 cup vegetable broth
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion is softened and translucent, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the bell pepper, chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, salt, and black pepper and cook for another 2 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes, black beans, corn, and vegetable broth and stir to combine.
5. Cover and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 10 minutes.
6. Uncover and stir in the cilantro. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. Serve hot with a side of your favorite healthy grain. Enjoy!
This delicious and low-calorie recipe is sure to help you reach your weight-loss goals. Packed with nutritious ingredients, this dish is full of flavor and sure to become a staple in your kitchen. Give it a try and enjoy!
#recipe to lose weight