Indulge in Decadent Cheesecake with this Easy Recipe
Cheesecake is a decadent dessert that is sure to please any crowd. Whether you are hosting a dinner party or just looking for a delicious treat to enjoy, this easy recipe will have you indulging in a creamy, delicious cheesecake in no time.
-1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
-¼ cup butter, melted
-3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
-1 cup sugar
-1 teaspoon vanilla extract
-1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
2. In a small bowl, combine crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of prepared pan. Bake for 8 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Pour over crust.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
5. Spread cherry pie filling over cheesecake. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Enjoy your decadent cheesecake!
#recipe to cheesecake