How to Roast Garlic for Maximum Flavor
Garlic is a flavorful and healthy addition to many dishes. Roasting garlic is a simple way to bring out its natural sweetness and enhance its flavor. Roasted garlic is delicious on its own or as an ingredient in other recipes. Here’s how to roast garlic for maximum flavor.
-1 head of garlic
-1 tablespoon of olive oil
-Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut off the top of the head of garlic, exposing the cloves.
3. Place the garlic on a sheet of aluminum foil and drizzle with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, to taste.
5. Wrap the garlic in the aluminum foil and place on a baking sheet.
6. Roast in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the cloves are soft and lightly browned.
7. Let the garlic cool, then squeeze the cloves out of their skins.
Enjoy your roasted garlic on its own or as an ingredient in other recipes. Roasted garlic adds a delicious depth of flavor to soups, sauces, and more. Enjoy!
#recipe to roast garlic