Grill Master Tips: How to Perfectly Grill Salmon Every Time
Grilling salmon can be a tricky task, but with a few simple tips and tricks, you can become a master of the grill and make a perfectly cooked salmon every time. Whether you’re grilling for a special occasion or just for a weeknight dinner, these tips will help you get the most out of your salmon.
– 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 teaspoons dried oregano
– 2 teaspoons dried thyme
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place the salmon fillets on a large plate and brush each side with the olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the lemon juice, garlic, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
4. Rub the mixture onto both sides of the salmon fillets.
5. Place the salmon fillets on the preheated grill and close the lid.
6. Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, or until the salmon is cooked through.
7. Serve the grilled salmon with your favorite sides.
Grill Master Tips:
1. Make sure the grill is preheated to the correct temperature before adding the salmon.
2. Use a light touch when flipping the salmon to avoid breaking it apart.
3. Use a brush to spread the marinade evenly over the salmon.
4. Use a thermometer to check the internal temperature of the salmon to ensure it is cooked through.
5. Let the salmon rest for a few minutes before serving.
By following these simple tips and using the right ingredients, you can make a perfectly cooked salmon every time. With a little practice, you’ll be a grill master in no time!
#recipe to grill salmon