french toast recipe for 2
French Toast Recipe for 2
Are you looking for a delicious French toast recipe for two? French toast is a classic breakfast dish that is easy to make and can be served with a variety of toppings. This simple recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
-4 slices of bread
-1/4 cup of milk
-1 teaspoon of sugar
-1 teaspoon of cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
-1 tablespoon of butter
1. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
2. In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
4. Melt the butter in the skillet.
5. Place the slices of bread into the skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
6. Serve with maple syrup and a dollop of butter.
Enjoy your French toast! This recipe is a great way to start your day and can be served with a variety of toppings. You can also experiment with different flavors and ingredients to create your own unique version.
This French toast recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. Enjoy!
#french #toast #recipe