easy recipe to glaze a ham
Glazing a ham is a great way to add flavor and texture to your favorite holiday meal. Whether you’re hosting a festive dinner or just want to enjoy a delicious ham dinner at home, glazing your ham is an easy and delicious way to do it.
Glazing your ham is a simple process that doesn’t require a lot of time or effort. All you need is a few ingredients, a few minutes of your time, and you’ll have a delicious glazed ham that’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
1 cup of brown sugar
1/2 cup of honey
1/4 cup of orange juice
1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon of ground cloves
1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, honey, orange juice, apple cider vinegar, cloves, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. Place your ham in a roasting pan.
4. Pour the glaze over the ham and spread it evenly.
5. Cover the pan with foil and bake for 1 hour.
6. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
7. Remove the ham from the oven and let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Glazing your ham is a simple process that adds a lot of flavor and texture to your favorite holiday meal. With just a few ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can enjoy a delicious glazed ham that’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends. So, the next time you’re looking for a way to add some extra flavor to your holiday meal, try glazing your ham. You won’t be disappointed!
#easy #recipe #glaze #ham