Deliciously Sweet: The Perfect Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy way to satisfy your sweet tooth, look no further than this perfect oatmeal raisin cookie recipe. This delicious treat is sure to become a family favorite in no time!
-1 cup of butter, softened
-1 cup of white sugar
-1 cup of brown sugar
-2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
-2 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon of baking soda
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
-½ teaspoon of salt
-3 cups of rolled oats
-1 cup of raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture and mix well.
6. Stir in the rolled oats and raisins.
7. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden.
9. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious oatmeal raisin cookies! They’re sure to be a hit with family and friends alike. The perfect combination of sweet and chewy, these cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
#recipe to oatmeal raisin cookies