Deliciously Sweet: How to Make the Perfect Rice Krispie Treats
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-make treat, look no further than Rice Krispie Treats! These classic treats are made from just a few simple ingredients, but they can be dressed up in a variety of ways to make them extra special. Here’s how to make the perfect Rice Krispie Treats.
-3 tablespoons butter
-4 cups mini marshmallows
-6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
1. Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan with butter and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
3. Remove from heat and add the Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well combined.
4. Pour the mixture into the greased baking pan and spread evenly.
5. Let cool for about 30 minutes before cutting into squares.
These classic Rice Krispie Treats are the perfect way to satisfy a sweet tooth. For a special twist, you can add chocolate chips, peanut butter, or sprinkles to the mixture before pouring into the pan. You can also top the treats with melted chocolate or drizzle with melted marshmallows for an extra special touch. Enjoy!
#recipe to rice krispie treats