Deliciously Simple: Roast Butternut Squash with This Easy Recipe
If you’re looking for an easy and delicious side dish, look no further than this recipe for Roast Butternut Squash. This simple dish is packed with flavor and is perfect for any occasion. Plus, it’s a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables.
– 2 lbs butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1” cubes
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Place squash cubes on a large baking sheet.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and allspice.
4. Drizzle the mixture over the squash cubes and toss to coat evenly.
5. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Roast in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until squash is tender and golden brown.
7. Serve and enjoy!
This Roast Butternut Squash is a delicious and easy side dish that is sure to please. The combination of sweet and savory flavors makes it a great accompaniment to any meal. Plus, it’s a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables. Give this recipe a try and you won’t be disappointed!
#recipe to roast butternut squash