Deliciously Simple Recipe for Peach Cobbler
Peach cobbler is a classic summer dessert that is both delicious and easy to make. It’s the perfect way to enjoy sweet peaches while they are in season. This simple recipe requires just a few basic ingredients, and it’s ready to be served in less than an hour.
– 4 cups of fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
– 1/2 cup of white sugar
– 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
– 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
– 1/2 cup of butter, melted
– 1 cup of all-purpose flour
– 1 cup of white sugar
– 1 teaspoon of baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1/2 cup of milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Place the sliced peaches in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle the 1/2 cup of white sugar, 1/4 cup of flour, cinnamon and nutmeg over the peaches and stir to combine.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the melted butter and milk until the mixture is crumbly.
4. Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the peaches.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
#recipe to peach cobbler