Deliciously Simple: Make Toad in the Hole for Two with this Easy Recipe
Toad in the Hole is a classic British dish that is easy to make and delicious to eat. It consists of sausages surrounded by a Yorkshire pudding batter and is a great comfort food for a family meal. This recipe for Toad in the Hole for two is simple and delicious, and is sure to be a hit with everyone.
-4 pork sausages
-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
-3 tablespoons of plain flour
-3 tablespoons of milk
-Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Heat the oil in an oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sausages and cook until they are lightly browned on all sides.
3. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, eggs, milk, salt, and pepper until it is smooth.
4. Pour the batter over the sausages and place the skillet in the preheated oven.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the pudding is golden-brown and the sausages are cooked through.
6. Serve hot with your favorite sides. Enjoy!
This delicious Toad in the Hole for two is a great way to enjoy a classic British dish. With its simple ingredients and easy instructions, it is a great meal for any night of the week. Enjoy!
#toad in the hole recipe for 2