Deliciously Simple: How to Make the Perfect Pumpkin Pie
When fall arrives, so does the deliciousness of pumpkin pie. This classic dessert is a seasonal favorite that brings warmth and comfort to the table. But how do you make the perfect pumpkin pie?
Making a delicious pumpkin pie doesn’t have to be complicated. With a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps, you can have a perfect pumpkin pie in no time.
To make a delicious pumpkin pie, you will need the following ingredients:
-1 (15-ounce) can of pure pumpkin puree
-1 (14-ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
-2 large eggs
-1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
-1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger
-1/4 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
-1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
-1/2 teaspoon of salt
-1 (9-inch) unbaked deep-dish pie crust
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and salt until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie crust.
4. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for an additional 40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
6. Allow the pie to cool completely before slicing and serving.
With these simple ingredients and instructions, you can have a delicious pumpkin pie in no time. Enjoy!
#recipe to pumpkin pie