Deliciously Simple: How to Make French Toast in Just a Few Easy Steps
When it comes to breakfast, there’s nothing more delicious and satisfying than a stack of French toast. This classic breakfast dish is surprisingly easy to make and requires only a few simple ingredients. Here’s how to make French toast in just a few easy steps.
– 4 slices of bread
– 2 eggs
– 2 tablespoons of milk
– 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– Maple syrup (optional)
1. Crack the eggs into a shallow bowl and whisk together with the milk and cinnamon.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add the butter.
3. Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, coating both sides.
4. Place the coated slices of bread into the skillet and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side.
5. Serve the French toast with maple syrup, if desired.
Enjoy your delicious French toast! It’s a great way to start the day and will make your mornings a little brighter.
#recipe to french toast