Deliciously Simple: Create Oreo Balls with Just 3 Ingredients
Are you looking for a delicious and simple dessert that you can whip up in no time? Look no further than Oreo balls! With just three ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can create a delicious treat that everyone will love.
-1 package of Oreos (about 36 cookies)
-1 8-ounce package of cream cheese, softened
-1 package of chocolate chips
1. In a food processor, pulse the Oreos until they are finely crushed.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and the Oreo crumbs until well combined.
3. Roll the mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Place the baking sheet in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or a microwave-safe bowl.
6. Dip each Oreo ball into the melted chocolate and place them back on the parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
8. Enjoy your delicious Oreo balls!
These Oreo balls are the perfect treat for any occasion. They are quick and easy to make and are sure to be a hit with everyone. So, the next time you need a delicious and simple dessert, give these Oreo balls a try.
#recipe to oreo balls