Deliciously Festive: Recipe for Xmas Cookies To Get You in the Holiday Spirit
It’s the holiday season, and what better way to get into the festive spirit than by baking some delicious Christmas cookies!
This recipe for Xmas cookies is sure to get you in the holiday spirit. It’s easy to make and will be a hit with the whole family.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
– 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined.
5. Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
7. Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheets.
8. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the edges are lightly browned.
9. Let cool on the baking sheets for 2 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious Xmas cookies! They will be a hit with the whole family and sure to get you in the holiday spirit.
#recipe xmas cookies