Deliciously Easy Sugar Cookie Recipe to Make and Cut Out
Are you looking for an easy sugar cookie recipe that you can make and cut out? Look no further! This delicious sugar cookie recipe is sure to please all the cookie-lovers in your life. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make and cut out these delicious sugar cookies in no time.
– 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
– 1 large egg
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract.
4. Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, mixing until just combined.
5. Divide dough into two equal pieces and shape into discs. Wrap each disc in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
6. On a lightly floured surface, roll out one disc of dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out desired shapes with cookie cutters. Place shapes on prepared baking sheets.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until lightly golden. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
8. Repeat with remaining disc of dough.
Your delicious sugar cookies are now ready to be enjoyed! These cookies are perfect for any occasion and are sure to be a hit with family and friends. Enjoy!
#sugar cookie recipe to cut out