Deliciously Easy Recipe for the Perfect Holiday Ham
The holidays are a time to gather with family and friends and enjoy a delicious meal. One of the staples of the holiday season is the perfect holiday ham. Ham is a delicious and easy-to-prepare main course for any holiday gathering. Here is a delicious and easy recipe for the perfect holiday ham.
– 1 (7-9 pound) fully cooked, bone-in ham
– 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
– 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
– 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
– 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
– 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place ham in a roasting pan and score the top in a diamond pattern.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together mustard, brown sugar, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, and allspice.
4. Brush the glaze over the ham and bake for 45 minutes.
5. Remove the ham from the oven and brush with melted butter.
6. Return the ham to the oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
This delicious and easy recipe for the perfect holiday ham is sure to be a hit at your next holiday gathering. The sweet and savory glaze adds an extra layer of flavor to the already delicious ham. Enjoy!
#recipe to cook a ham