Deliciously Easy: How to Make Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies in No Time
Making delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies is easier than you think! With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you can have warm, gooey cookies that are sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. Here’s how to make delicious chocolate chip cookies in no time.
– 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
– ¾ cup granulated sugar
– ¾ cup packed brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 large eggs
– 2 cups (12-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
4. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Enjoy your delicious homemade chocolate chip cookies!
#recipe to homemade chocolate chip cookies