Deliciously Easy: Cooking Bacon in the Oven
Cooking bacon in the oven is one of the easiest and most delicious ways to prepare this classic breakfast staple. Not only does it require minimal effort, but it also yields perfectly crispy bacon every time. Plus, there’s no need to stand over a hot stove and worry about bacon grease splattering everywhere. All you need are a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps.
– 1 lb of bacon
– Aluminum foil
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place the bacon strips on top.
3. Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on how crispy you like your bacon.
4. Remove the bacon from the oven and transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess grease.
5. Enjoy your deliciously crispy bacon!
Cooking bacon in the oven is a great way to enjoy this classic breakfast staple without the hassle of standing over a hot stove. Plus, the aluminum foil helps to keep the bacon from sticking to the pan and makes for easy clean-up. With just a few simple ingredients and a few easy steps, you can have perfectly crispy bacon every time. So, what are you waiting for? Get cooking and enjoy some deliciously easy bacon!
#recipe to cook bacon in the oven