Deliciously Decadent: Easy Recipe for Peanut Butter Balls
The Deliciously Decadent Easy Recipe for Peanut Butter Balls is one of the most delicious and easy treats you can make. With just a few ingredients, you can whip up a batch of these sweet treats in no time. Peanut Butter Balls are a classic dessert that are perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for a quick snack or a decadent dessert, these Peanut Butter Balls will fit the bill.
-1 cup of creamy peanut butter
-1/2 cup of butter, softened
-1/2 cup of powdered sugar
-1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
-1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs
-1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the peanut butter, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until well combined.
2. Form the mixture into 1-inch balls and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Place the graham cracker crumbs in a shallow dish.
4. Roll the peanut butter balls in the graham cracker crumbs and place them back on the baking sheet.
5. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or in the microwave.
6. Dip each peanut butter ball in the melted chocolate and place them back on the baking sheet.
7. Refrigerate the Peanut Butter Balls for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Enjoy your Deliciously Decadent Easy Recipe for Peanut Butter Balls!
#recipe to peanut butter balls