Delicious Zucchini Slice Recipe – Perfect for Summer BBQs!
Summer BBQs are the perfect opportunity to try out some delicious recipes and zucchini slice is one of the best. This tasty dish is easy to make and is a great way to use up any leftover zucchini you may have. The zucchini slice is a great side dish for any BBQ and is sure to be a hit with your guests.
This zucchini slice recipe is simple and easy to make. It is packed with flavor and is the perfect accompaniment to your summer BBQ. The ingredients you will need are:
– 2 large zucchinis, grated
– 1 onion, finely chopped
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 cup of grated cheese
– 4 eggs, lightly beaten
– ½ cup of self-raising flour
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease a baking dish with olive oil.
2. In a large bowl, combine the grated zucchini, onion, garlic, cheese, eggs, self-raising flour, oregano, salt and pepper.
3. Pour the mixture into the greased baking dish and spread evenly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Serve warm with your favorite BBQ sides. Enjoy!
This delicious zucchini slice recipe is the perfect accompaniment to any summer BBQ. It is easy to make and is sure to be a hit with your guests. Serve it warm with your favorite sides and enjoy!
#recipe zucchini slice