Delicious Zucchini Fritters: A Quick and Easy Recipe
Zucchini Fritters are a delicious and easy to make snack that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy appetizer to bring to a party or just a tasty snack to have at home, zucchini fritters are the perfect choice. Not only are they delicious, but they’re also very healthy and can be made with just a few simple ingredients.
– 2 cups grated zucchini
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1/4 cup vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together the grated zucchini, eggs, flour, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Using a spoon, scoop out about 2 tablespoons of the zucchini mixture and drop it into the hot oil.
4. Fry the fritters for about 2 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
5. Transfer the fritters to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
6. Serve the zucchini fritters warm with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!
These zucchini fritters are a great way to use up any extra zucchini you may have lying around. They’re also a great way to get your kids to eat their vegetables, as they’re sure to love the crunchy and savory flavor. Plus, they’re quick and easy to make, so you can whip them up in no time. Give these delicious zucchini fritters a try today and enjoy a tasty snack that’s sure to please everyone.
#recipe zucchini fritters