Delicious Roasted Brussel Sprouts – A Perfectly Simple Recipe!
Brussel sprouts are a delicious and nutritious vegetable that can be enjoyed any time of year. Roasting them is a simple and easy way to bring out their natural flavor, making them a perfect side dish for any meal. Roasted brussel sprouts are a great way to add a healthy and flavorful vegetable to your plate.
This roasted brussel sprouts recipe is a simple and delicious way to enjoy this vegetable. All you need is a few ingredients and a few minutes of your time. The result is a perfectly roasted brussel sprouts that are crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
– 1 lb. brussel sprouts, washed and trimmed
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Place the trimmed brussel sprouts on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over the brussel sprouts and sprinkle with garlic powder, rosemary, salt and pepper.
4. Toss everything together until the brussel sprouts are evenly coated.
5. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the brussel sprouts are golden brown and tender.
6. Serve and enjoy!
These roasted brussel sprouts are a perfect side dish for any meal. They are easy to make and full of flavor. Plus, they are a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables. Enjoy!
#recipe to roast brussel sprouts