Delicious Oatmeal Cookies – A Simple Recipe for Sweet Success
Oatmeal cookies are a sweet treat that are easy to make and a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth. With just a few ingredients and a few simple steps, you can have a delicious batch of oatmeal cookies in no time.
These oatmeal cookies are the perfect combination of crunchy and chewy, and the addition of cinnamon and nutmeg give them a warm flavor. They are great for a snack or dessert and are sure to be a hit with the whole family.
– 2 cups of all-purpose flour
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 1/2 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
– 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
– 1 cup of butter, softened
– 1 cup of granulated sugar
– 1 cup of light brown sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
– 3 cups of rolled oats
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3. In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars together with an electric mixer until light and creamy.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
5. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined.
6. Fold in the oats until evenly distributed.
7. Drop the dough onto the baking sheet in 2-tablespoon sized mounds.
8. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
9. Let the cookies cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
Enjoy your delicious oatmeal cookies!
#recipe to oatmeal cookies