Delicious Macaroni Salad Recipe to Try This Summer!
Summer is the perfect time to enjoy a delicious macaroni salad. This classic dish is a great side to any summer meal, and with a few simple ingredients, you can make a macaroni salad that is sure to please. Here is a delicious macaroni salad recipe to try this summer.
– 2 cups macaroni
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– 1/2 cup sour cream
– 2 tablespoons white vinegar
– 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
– 2 tablespoons sugar
– 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/2 cup diced celery
– 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
– 1/2 cup diced cucumber
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water.
2. In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, white vinegar, onion, sugar, Dijon mustard, salt, and black pepper. Whisk until blended.
3. Add the cooked macaroni to the dressing and mix until all the noodles are evenly coated.
4. Add the celery, red bell pepper, cucumber, cheddar cheese, and parsley to the macaroni and mix until evenly distributed.
5. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Enjoy this delicious macaroni salad this summer. It is perfect for a picnic, potluck, or just for a light lunch. The creamy dressing and crunchy vegetables make this dish a hit with everyone. Enjoy!
#recipe to macaroni salad