Delicious Enchiladas: A Simple and Tasty Recipe for the Whole Family
Enchiladas are a classic Mexican dish that are easy to make and delicious to eat. They are made with tortillas filled with a variety of ingredients, such as cheese, beans, chicken, beef, and vegetables, then topped with a flavorful sauce and cheese. Enchiladas are a great way to get your family to eat together and enjoy a tasty meal.
This simple and tasty recipe for enchiladas is sure to please the whole family. All you need are a few ingredients and some time to make this delicious dish.
– 8 soft tortillas
– 2 cups shredded cheese
– 1 can black beans
– 1 can diced tomatoes
– 1 can green chilies
– 1 onion, diced
– 1 bell pepper, diced
– 1 lb ground beef
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon cumin
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– 1 teaspoon oregano
– 1 cup enchilada sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, cook the ground beef until browned. Add the onion, bell pepper, garlic, cumin, chili powder, and oregano. Cook until the vegetables are softened.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the black beans, diced tomatoes, green chilies, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
4. Spread 1/4 cup of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
5. Place a tortilla on a plate and spoon 1/4 cup of the beef mixture onto the center of the tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup of the bean and cheese mixture. Roll up the tortilla and place it seam-side down in the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
6. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the rolled tortillas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
7. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. Serve with your favorite toppings, such as sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.
Enjoy this delicious and easy-to-make enchilada recipe! It’s sure to be a hit with the whole family.
#recipe to enchiladas