Delicious and Nutritious: Try This Easy Yellow Squash Recipe
Yellow squash is a delicious and nutritious vegetable that can be enjoyed in a variety of recipes. This easy yellow squash recipe is a great way to incorporate this nutrient-rich vegetable into your meal. Not only is this recipe quick and easy to make, but it is also packed with vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 large yellow squash, sliced
• 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon of salt
• 2 tablespoons of freshly chopped parsley
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add the sliced yellow squash to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the garlic powder, ground black pepper, and salt and stir to combine.
4. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
5. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the freshly chopped parsley.
6. Serve the cooked yellow squash warm.
This easy yellow squash recipe is a great way to add more vegetables to your diet. Not only is it packed with vitamins and minerals, but it is also low in calories and fat. Enjoy this delicious and nutritious recipe as a side dish or as an addition to any meal.
#recipe yellow squash