Delicious and Easy-to-Make Recipe for Frying Pork Chops
When it comes to pork chops, there is nothing quite like the delicious taste and texture of fried pork chops. Not only do they taste great, but frying them is also incredibly easy. Whether you are a beginner cook or a seasoned chef, you can make a delicious, juicy pork chop in no time at all.
To get started, you will need the following ingredients:
– 4 pork chops
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– Salt and pepper to taste
Once you have all the ingredients, you are ready to begin.
1. Heat the olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Place the pork chops in the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook the pork chops for 5 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and cooked through.
4. Remove the pork chops from the skillet and let them rest for a few minutes before serving.
That’s it! You have just made a delicious and easy-to-make recipe for frying pork chops. Serve the pork chops with your favorite sides and enjoy!
#recipe to fry pork chops