Delicious and Easy: Roast a Whole Chicken with This Simple Recipe
Roasting a whole chicken is one of the best ways to enjoy a meal with family and friends. Not only is it delicious and easy to make, but it also looks impressive and is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
This simple recipe is sure to be a hit for your next dinner party. All you need are a few ingredients and a few simple steps and you’ll be on your way to a delicious meal.
– 1 whole chicken
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1 lemon, cut into wedges
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place chicken in a roasting pan and rub with olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, mix together salt, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika.
4. Sprinkle the seasoning mix over the chicken and rub it in.
5. Place lemon wedges around the chicken.
6. Roast the chicken for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
7. Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Enjoy this delicious and easy roast chicken recipe! It’s sure to be a hit with your family and friends.
#recipe to roast a whole chicken