Delicious and Easy Recipe to Try Tonight!
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy recipe to try tonight, look no further! This simple yet tasty dish will be sure to please your taste buds and have you coming back for more. All you need are a few simple ingredients and you’ll be on your way to a delicious dinner.
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 onion, diced
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 pound ground beef
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried basil
– 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
– 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
– 1/2 cup water
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the ground beef and cook, stirring and breaking up the meat with a spoon, until the beef is browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
4. Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and water and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is thickened, about 10 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top and serve. Enjoy!
#recipe to cook