Cool Off This Summer With Homemade Ice Cream!
As summer heats up, it’s time to think of ways to cool off. What better way to beat the heat than with a delicious homemade ice cream? Making your own ice cream is a great way to have fun while also creating a delicious treat. Plus, you can customize your ice cream to your own tastes with different flavors and mix-ins.
To make your own ice cream, you will need the following ingredients:
– 2 cups of heavy cream
– 1 cup of whole milk
– 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
– Pinch of salt
1. In a large bowl, whisk together the heavy cream, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, and salt until the sugar is dissolved.
2. Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and churn according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Once the ice cream is thick and creamy, transfer it to a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
4. Serve with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Making your own ice cream is a fun and easy way to cool off this summer. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a delicious treat that everyone can enjoy. So grab your ice cream maker and get ready to make some homemade ice cream!
#recipe to homemade ice cream