A Simple Recipe for Egg Drop Soup to Warm Your Heart
Egg Drop Soup is a classic Chinese dish that is both comforting and delicious. This simple recipe for Egg Drop Soup is sure to warm your heart and your soul.
-4 cups of chicken stock
-2 tablespoons of cornstarch
-2 tablespoons of soy sauce
-2 tablespoons of sesame oil
-2 tablespoons of white vinegar
-1 teaspoon of ground ginger
-1/2 teaspoon of white pepper
-2 eggs, beaten
-2 green onions, chopped
1. In a large pot, bring the chicken stock to a boil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch, soy sauce, sesame oil, white vinegar, ground ginger, and white pepper.
3. Slowly add the cornstarch mixture to the boiling stock and stir until thickened.
4. Reduce the heat to low and slowly add the beaten eggs, stirring constantly.
5. Simmer for 2-3 minutes until the eggs are cooked.
6. Garnish with the chopped green onions and serve.
This simple Egg Drop Soup is a great way to warm up on a cold winter night. The combination of the chicken stock, cornstarch mixture, and eggs creates a flavorful and comforting soup that will be sure to please. Enjoy!
#recipe to egg drop soup