A Delicious Take on the Classic Deviled Egg Recipe
Deviled eggs are a classic dish that has been around for centuries. They are a great appetizer for any party or gathering, and they are easy to make. But sometimes, you want to take your deviled eggs to the next level. This delicious take on the classic deviled egg recipe is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
This recipe calls for a few simple ingredients, but the combination of flavors will make your deviled eggs stand out. The first step is to hard-boil the eggs. Once they are cooked, peel and cut them in half.
Next, scoop out the yolks and place them in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Mash the mixture together until it is smooth.
Now it’s time to add the flavor. Start by adding chopped chives and a pinch of salt and pepper. For a little extra kick, add a small amount of chili powder.
Once the mixture is ready, fill the egg whites with it. You can either use a spoon or a piping bag to get the mixture into the egg whites.
To finish off the deviled eggs, top them with a sprinkle of paprika. This will give them a nice color and flavor.
This delicious take on the classic deviled egg recipe is sure to be a hit at any gathering. Not only is it easy to make, but it’s also sure to impress your guests.
– 6 eggs
– 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 1 teaspoon mustard
– ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
– ½ teaspoon hot sauce
– 2 tablespoons chopped chives
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Pinch of chili powder
– Paprika for topping
1. Hard-boil the eggs and peel them.
2. Cut the eggs in half and scoop out the yolks.
3. Place the yolks in a bowl and add the mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce. Mash the mixture together until it is smooth.
4. Add the chopped chives, salt, pepper, and chili powder to the mixture.
5. Fill the egg whites with the mixture.
6. Sprinkle the top of the eggs with paprika.
7. Serve and enjoy!
#recipe to deviled eggs